Hydro dermabrasion role in the dermis, making skin activation, repair and regeneration
1. Microcirculation (nutrition, waste exchange places)
-Improve the oxygen supply of nutrients.
-The aging of the material after the rapid removal of metabolic export.
2. Lymphatic circulation (passive drainage system)
-The circulation smooth
-Remove excess moisture and old waste
-Increased nutrient supply function
3. Subsidiary glands (sebaceous glands, hair follicles)
-Make clear three blocked ductal flow
-Normal secretion of sebum nourish the skin
Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin – face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
* Reduction of age spots.
* Minimization of blotchy skin coloring.
* Reduction of acne and superficial scars from past injury.
* Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads.
* Reduction of oily Skin.
* Improvement of overall skin health.